Its one day more to official launch of iPhone 7 but it is said to be leak and it unveiled the 15 Features which you would love to know.
- New True Tone displays like the iPad Pro range, with laser based proximity sensors for faster response times.
- 32GB, 128GB and 256GB storage tiers will replace 16GB, 64GB and 128GB.
- 2x 12MP dual rear camera which is limited to iPhone 7 Plus, uses 1x wide angle and 1x telephoto lenses.
- Upgraded ambient light sensors on both new iPhone 7 & iPhone 7 Plus cameras for better low light shots.
- Camera flash LEDs doubled from two to four with warm and cool colors. Which ensure the brightest Photo in night mode as well.
- 3.5mm headphone jack removed. Which is the major upgrades in iPhone 7.
- Lightning EarPods and a 3.5mm to Lightning headphone adaptor included in the box. New way to listen to your songs.
- Second external speaker and integrated amplifier for louder, richer output.
- Basic IPX7 water resistance – both phones can withstand splashes and full submersion for up to 30 minutes. Not quite to Galaxy S7 level (one hour+), but close.
- 2GB RAM for iPhone 7, 3GB RAM for iPhone 7 Plus.
- Next generation A10 chipset sees CPUs hit 2.45GHz clock speeds and 20-30% performance gains.
- 3D Touch 2.0 sensor with more distinct hap-tic feedback.
- Home button replaced with non-clicking touch sensor with haptic feedback. This is also the major change in iPhone.
- Antenna bands removed from the back of both models for cleaner look.
- Two new colours: dark black and piano black (later in limited quantities for 256GB model), and space grey colour option ended.
If you like this post please feel free to share.